Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The End of an Era


Well, its a sad day. I had my last appointment with the Anne-ster yesterday. After downhill skiing and running on concrete with very little discomfort, I've left the confines of MGH Physical Therapy. Last night, I ran 400's at 5:00 pace (or a little faster honestly) which was definitely pushing the proverbial envelope. The big issue remaining that the front of knee can be stiff and sore after serious training, which Anne thought was normal. The knee definitely isn't swelling up or anything like that. Anyway, I took a picture with my digital camera of my Tar Heel Carolinian physical therapist which you can obviously see in this post. Her grin is not for the picture, nor the fact that she likes me at all, but due to a severe case of schadenfreude courtesy of the Duke men's basketball team that is absolutely tanking in ACC conference play.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home