Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Winter, Welcome Back

This week hasn't been that great in terms of improvement - felt awkward, still with the weird clunking femur-on-fibula sensation at the beginning, tightness in the back etc. Today at work however, the knee felt an ounce better. I stalled at home before going out to run because its finally winter here - when I went outside it was about 25 with a wind chill in the teens. Some minor discomfort below the knee at the start, but at around 13 minutes, 13:15 to be more exact, I felt this warm sensation around my knee; it was finally warmed up for the first time in 10 weeks, and I ran the remaining 27 minutes feelin' pretty good. My fast mile was a relaxed 7:30, and it was much smoother than the 6:59 (and after a day of lifting). I'm heading to PT tomorrow, armed with a few questions. This was an improvement today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home