Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Calm Before the Storm

Today is Wednesday, the last day before the scope (thankfully). I can't wait to get this over with, to begin the process of rehabilitation and recovery. Even if my vascular portion requires repair, I'll just wait longer until its healed up. I have confidence in Dr. Gill's abilities as well as his staff.

Speaking of his staff, I had a better PT experience yesterday. The radio was blaring louder, the receptionist was nicer, the stupid trauma ward curtains were pulled back, and Anne wasn't wearing her lame-brain way too serious lab coat. I even made her laugh twice, especially when I mentioned the blog. She said that no matter what procedure is done, I'll be like a "new person" at our next appointment next Tuesday. Her exercises seem to be working, as my knee shrunk by 2-3 centimeters (swelling down) and my range of motion increased by 10-15 degrees. This is good because today I had no qualms parking in the $9.00 lot, even though there is a two block walk to the office.

The Democratic party surprised me by doing very well. Now comes the tough part (are you listening Deval Patrick ?), now they have to actually govern.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home