Sunday, November 12, 2006

Patriots & Pouring Rain = Excellent

Sunday at around 1:00pm, and it looks like its going to be a slogfest at Gillette Stadium between the Patriots and their rival Jets. An absolutely lovely way to spend the afternoon, especially if the Pats rebound from their horrific performance against Indianapolis.

My knee continues to improve. Although my range of motion is very poor, I have absolutely no pain in any direction. I think that the PT will help things along, although Dr. Gill indicated there may be a higher chance of fluid in my knee because it was my lateral meniscus (outer) as opposed to the medial meniscus (inner). I also hope, that by the end of the week, I can stop driving to work and resume using the subway.

In other news, the Boston Globe published their ski preview today, which was depressing. Its a distinct possibility I might not ski this entire season thanks my stupid meniscus tear. It will be much easier to cope with the lack of skiing as opposed to the lack of running, because as awesome as skiing is, the best part is still taking off your ski boots (except for those moments where the snow is perfect).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home