Saturday, November 18, 2006

Stairs

Well, as of Friday, I conquered yet another item that we all take for granted, stairs. Going up stairs had always been easy, but coming down them was another story - it just wouldn't bend far enough. Now it will, and I can go down them delicately, but it looks normal. Not so coincidentally, Anne reported at PT yesterday that I had gained almost 20 degrees of range of motion (excellent). She also allowed me to increase to 20 minutes on the bicycle, which is great because not only will it help my range of motion, but 20 minutes may even approach a cardiovascular endeavor.

Mentally however, its been rough, mostly the last 3 days have been in the 60's. Luckily, by next week it will be 42 and I'll feel much better. Anne didn't agree with me (she is from North Carolina).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home